Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm going out in a blaze of glory.

Look out below!


I have decided, that it is best to go out with a bang.
I want it to be a joyous celebration with lots of colour and fireworks,
Mostly purple and green, as those are my faves.
Definitely loud, and shimmery-
and I want them to play something outrageous like Salt N' Pepa 'Push It',
while my ashes scatter, and everyone drinks strawberry champagne.
There better be some serious dance moves busted.That is all.


...I'm guessing archaeologists wouldn't find much of me later...
Maybe a remnant firework container?

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I love the colour in this post! And I love the idea. I always thought I'd get a nice tree somewhere, so my family could come visit. But, what if my tree died too?

    I love the idea of going out with a brilliantly coloured bang!

    ReplyDelete